More Stuff!

I was so pleasantly surprised today with more stuff!  I'm not a super materialistic person (at least I like to think I'm not).  But sometimes stuff cheers me up.  Especially when it's unexpected, and most of all, when it's free!  Let me explain...

The rains have just started.  It thundered and lighteninged today at work.  Literally and figuratively.  I'm dreary and sodden, and I'm really having to use a lot of extra energy to get myself motivated and ready to go and run in the rain.  And wind.  And cold.  And rain.

My friend and I ran in the rain on Friday, and we had a blast.  We were soaked to the bone, and it was so much fun.  But I know it's going to get colder.  And wetter.

Anyway - to lighten up this soggy complaint-fest, I got a package in the mail today!  And it was full of free stuff!

Back in September, I posted my Softcup challenge review.  I heard about it from Tina at For the Love of the Run.  Well, I only half remembered that after the review was completed, the makers of Softcup would be sending me a free year's supply of the actual cups, with a storage pouch for my purse AND more cool running stuff.  Well, today, in a glowing (not really) cardboard box, I got a little ray of sunshine.


A pink ray of sunshine.  The stick of sunscreen is kind of ironic, but I'll save that for July, when I see the sun again.  And the visor is going to be awesome for, you guessed it.... keeping the rain out of my eyes!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Despicable Shadow Puppets

Peanut Butter and Bananas

Things My Kids Say... Ready to Cry/Laugh/Groan a Little?