Nearly Wordless Gift of Family

Because I can't express how thankful I am for the gift of my husband and kids... here are some pictures.  

Summer 2009 - They were so small!

 


The boys' first day of school this year.  Leilee wanted to go too!
 
The man partly responsible for those adorable children above.  With last year's Novembeard.  
So, my first Nearly Wordless Wednesday.  Done and done.

Note*  It is almost impossible for me to read or think the words "nearly wordless" without thinking of the part in the first Harry Potter movie when Hermione Granger says (to Nearly Headless Nick), 'Nearly headless?  How can someone be nearly headless?"  In the cutest little British accent ever.

Comments

  1. ME TOO! With the Nearly Wordless / Nearly Headless thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ S. - Haha. It's been running through my mind all day. Sometimes I just randomly say it to my kids. And then they roll their eyes at me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Despicable Shadow Puppets

Peanut Butter and Bananas

Things My Kids Say... Ready to Cry/Laugh/Groan a Little?