There's another great "pay-it-forward" award going around... only this time the rules are different. Taylor flatters me so much and always (okay only twice... but to me that's a lot!) lists me in her bunch of favorites! Check her blog out.
I am supposed to share seven random things about myself and then list 15 blogs I love and let them know. But Taylor said it wouldn't hurt her feelings if the buck stopped with me. So, what I am going to do is complete an amended version (like I have seen others do). I don't want them to feel obligated to pay forward, so I am just going to make a list of all blogs I think to be pretty great and if they read about themselves on here, then they have a choice to pay forward or click away really fast and pretend they never saw! At a minimum, I hope they are flattered. No pressure.
Whew! I just did a post of 100 things about me, because I am totally crazy and self-absorbed I guess. I wonder if there are seven more...
1. I resist bandwagons. This probably stemmed from middle school and high school life... I always wanted to be popular, but usually remained on the sidelines. I had a few friends that lived in that circle, but I never truly entered it myself. Instead, I became a rebel and smoked at lunch and acted tougher than I was. Later on, I resisted Harry Potter and Facebook too. And then I caved, like the wussy wanna-be that I really am.
2. It took me ten years to build up the courage to get bright red streaks in my hair. I tried in highschool and my blonde turned pink. After I had Leilee, I waited until I was sure my postpartum hormones had died (haha) down, and then I went for it. Kind of a pre-30 crisis I think. I just went back to dark brown a few months ago.
3. My car is disgusting, especially the inside. But I also can't remember the last time I washed the outside... I saw Mama Kat's vlog (just learned what that was) of the inside of her car, and she's got nothing on me. My car looks like I LIVE in it. Which I kind of do...
4. I buy things to help me get more organized and never use them.
5. We give a lot of stuff away to Goodwill (see 4 above).
6. I still have pants from before I was pregnant with Connor that I can't bear to part with because I am still hoping I will fit back into them someday (haha) even though I should just give them to Goodwill (see 5 above).
7. To help me remember things throughout the day, I write notes on the back of my hand. So juvenile and tacky... and even then, I sometimes forget to look at my hand.
Now on to the blogs I like. Remember, do not feel obligated to pay forward. But, while you are here, click on a couple of blogs you might not have read before and check them out!
Beth Moore (had to)