Further

A few years ago, I quit making "resolutions"... or at least calling them by that name.

2014 is the year I go further.  I'm running more miles to train for a 50k.  I'm being more intentional and working harder towards all those goals we like to make for ourselves each January.  It's not just about losing weight, it's about keeping it off and feeling healthy.  It's not just about catching up on bills or creating a budget, it's about being consistent day to day and month to month.

I'm going further.  Taking tiny, deliberate steps.  In all areas of my life.  And I purposely started before the New Year... intentionally defying the whole resolution thing ahead of time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Despicable Shadow Puppets

Peanut Butter and Bananas

Things My Kids Say... Ready to Cry/Laugh/Groan a Little?