Meal (and Running) Plan Monday

The two things I need to do at the beginning of every week are plan our meals and my runs.  Life seems a little smoother when those two things are handled ahead of time!

Monday - 
Eat:  Stew in the crockpot.  I had some leftover venison and broth when I canned last weekend.  It is patiently waiting to be cooked up with carrots and potatoes.  Yum
Run: Two and a half miles at lunch.  If I hustle, I could get in three.

Tuesday - 
Eat: Burritos.  I was smart last weekend and pre-made about two dinners' worth. Yeehaw!
Run: Easy two miles at lunch.

Wednesday - 
Eat: At the church.  I love that they feed us on Wednesdays!
Run: Easy mile on the track with a friend and some stairs if I can fit them in.

Thursday - 
Eat: Salmon patties and coleslaw.  Homemade tartar sauce.
Run: Rest if I've ran all week.  Two miles at lunch if I skip a day.  I shouldn't be so flexible... but I'm not on a real plan right now, and it all revolves around my lunch break for the most part.

Friday - 
Eat: Pizza.  There is potential of a sleepover... so the easier and more kid friendly, the better!
Run: Two miles at lunch.  Easy.

Saturday - 
Eat: Breakfast for dinner.  I love breakfast for dinner.
Run: No time to run.  Have a Christmas bazaar all day and housework/farm chores to catch up on when I get home.

Sunday - 
Eat: Kids' Choice.  This could end up being Top Ramen.  We will see.
Run:  Five miles after church.  I am progressively returning to Long Run Sunday.  I miss it.  And I am bummed that five miles is my "long" run right now, and I have no one to blame but myself. So - here's to starting over.  This time next year, I hope to have at least two more marathons under my belt... and maybe a 50k!!  The thought makes me smile, which shows how crazy I am.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Despicable Shadow Puppets

Peanut Butter and Bananas

Things My Kids Say... Ready to Cry/Laugh/Groan a Little?