Meal Plan Monday

There are so many things I would rather be blogging about tonight, but for some reason, all I can think about is my pillow.

So, we are keeping it short and sweet.

Meal plan for the week:

Monday:  Leftover Ham and 15-Bean Soup with Corn and Chives

Tuesday:  Breakfast for Dinner - Chorizo, Potatoes, and Eggs

Wednesday:  We eat with Great Grandma

Thursday:  Venison Stroganoff with Chanterelles, Squash, and Peas

Friday:  Baked Halibut, Sprouted Rice Mix, and Asparagus

Saturday:  Football Games!  We will probably eat on the road

Sunday:  Steak, Beets, and Mashed Potatoes.  If I'm feeling really motivated, I might bake some rolls.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Despicable Shadow Puppets

Peanut Butter and Bananas

Things My Kids Say... Ready to Cry/Laugh/Groan a Little?