Meal Plan Monday


Now that I have a running plan in place for the week, I am going to make sure that the week's meals are planned out too!

Monday:  Today is a little off since I am home with a sick kid.  But I'm sticking with the plan.  Crockpot Lipton Onion Venison Steak, Chanterelles and Potatoes with Peas.

Tuesday:  BBQ Pork in the Crockpot, Rice and Steamed Veggies

Wednesday: Dinner at Great Grandma's.  

Thursday:  Crunchy Tacos, Beans and Salad

Friday:  Fend for Yourself.  I'll be making cakes.

Saturday:  My sister is gettin' hitched!  She's feeding us.  And I will be stressing about the cake all day long.  I'm already having anxiety.

Sunday: Halibut, Beets, Roasted Asparagus and Homemade Rolls


Yum!!  

Hope I stick with this plan.  Sounds delicious.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Despicable Shadow Puppets

Peanut Butter and Bananas

Things My Kids Say... Ready to Cry/Laugh/Groan a Little?