Can't Stop Gluing Sequins!

No really.  I was supposed to do a great, long, legible post tonight.  Instead, I was sidetracked gluing sequins and bits of hay and more sequins and cedar and rocks and sequins to my Nativity door hanging.  My fingers are burnt because sequins are small and hard to place with hot glue.

I don't necessarily want to win the door decorating contest as much as I want my artwork to be a representation of what I believe... but so far this thing is pretty awesome.  Maybe even worthy of a win. I also don't want to be conceited.

Besides, the judges will probably say that it is much too sparkly for a Nativity.  Blasted sequins....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Despicable Shadow Puppets

Peanut Butter and Bananas

Things My Kids Say... Ready to Cry/Laugh/Groan a Little?