Just Things... Things I Probably Could Have Tweeted Instead

As we are getting out of the car at yet another stop between our house and my sister's, Leilee says to Connor, "Hey!  You bumped me with your booty!"

Being the ever vigilant grandmother, my mom asks, "Is that his pirate treasure he bumped you with?"

"No," says Leilee, "it was his pirate butt!" 






For the first time in a long time, I went in for a massage.  I love going... so relaxing and great for my abused muscles.  She has a soft table, warm stones for hands and feet, calming scents and sounds.  But today, I had a hard time just drifting because of the background music.  

Some of you all might think that whale sounds are calming and wondrous.  But all I could think of was Dory in Finding Nemo.  

Funny, yes.  Relaxing, not so much.








I walked against the direction of the blue arrows on the floor in WalMart.  And I felt like a rebel.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Despicable Shadow Puppets

Peanut Butter and Bananas

Things My Kids Say... Ready to Cry/Laugh/Groan a Little?