Sharing Some Love Sunday

Once again, I find myself overwhelming busy, yet committed to blogging everyday and struggling to participate in the positive and uplifting part of the blogging community that is reading other writing and leaving them comments!

So, even though I have two or three new ideas for posts, I am spending today reading the work of others and leaving them a nice thought or two. 

Here is who I have visited today (so far):

Emily

Melaina

Masked Mom

Cathe

Larissa

Naomi

If I get to more, I will add them.  For now, we are late for church.  Yes, I am THAT mom that walks into church late.  With no good excuse.

Comments

  1. Aw you're too much! Thanks for linking up Nicole! Hope you have a great Sunday, and that today be a great start to your new week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Despicable Shadow Puppets

Peanut Butter and Bananas

Things My Kids Say... Ready to Cry/Laugh/Groan a Little?