Meal Plan Monday

Tonight we had quesadillas and leftover frijoles rancheros.
Tuesday is whatever casserole I pull from the freezer.
Wednesday is leftovers and a crockpot chicken.
Thursday is Italian potluck at the church.
Friday is sopes and salad.
Saturday is a birthday party for my nephew and pizza.
Sunday may or not be the day we start the Daniel Fast, so dinner is undecided.
Hopefully tomorrow is the day I get my computer back, and I will be able to post more than just a blurp from my phone...

Comments

  1. I hope you don't think I ignored your question about guiding words for your post. I trust you and know you'll write something great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Despicable Shadow Puppets

Peanut Butter and Bananas

Things My Kids Say... Ready to Cry/Laugh/Groan a Little?