Update on the Cruddy Pan


If you recall, in my last post, a whole three hours ago, I showed the above skillet.  It still really needs a cleaning.  Well my curiousity got the best of me (before I even started cleaning the thing), and I Googled what I could read on the bottom.  And this is what I found.  RubyLane.com has almost the exact skillet (but way cleaner) for sale.  So, I think that is what this one is.  We bought it at a garage sale for next to nothing.  It's being sold for $50.00 on the website!  Yippee. I have expensive stuff that I got for cheap.  I love that rush. We'll find out once I soak all that gunk off the bottom.

I am still trying to learn more.  Especially about the hammered dutch oven.  The Find has great links to all kinds of cast iron too. 

Is anyone else out there a cast iron nut like me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Despicable Shadow Puppets

Peanut Butter and Bananas

Things My Kids Say... Ready to Cry/Laugh/Groan a Little?