Tiiiiii-yerrrrrrr-D

I am so tired. Not tired of writing.  I actually have 10 post ideas in draft form, and thanks to all the smart, creative ladies on BlogHer NaBloPoMo right now, I have a few more ideas that I want to steal, um... ahem, pay tribute to. 

For one, I have seen some birthday cake posts... like this awesome Rainbow Cake.  I started making cakes for my kids about Connor's second birthday... so I have quite a few that I could share and write about the successes and utter failures.  I haven't ever posted pictures of any of my cakes because my fear this whole time has been that someone would send them to the CakeWrecks people and they would ridicule me. I don't think I could handle the rejection.  Now I think I am so tired that I don't care...

Anyways, I had the worst sleep I have had in a long time last night.  After about 1:30 a.m. I finally dozed off and  every sound woke me up from that point on, until the alarm went off at 5:45.  To try and catch up, I slept on the floor in my office during my lunch break, which helped.  But I am on this riduculous sleep-deprived, over-caffeinated sleep cycle.  So, I am going to organize paperwork for tomorrow night's Royal Rangers and finish this episode of Felicity and then, hopefully, fall into a deep and restful sleep!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Despicable Shadow Puppets

Peanut Butter and Bananas

Things My Kids Say... Ready to Cry/Laugh/Groan a Little?